Monday, June 24, 2013

New Twin OCs Concept [WIP]

Hey guys, here is headshot views for my new OCs that are twins. I'm really liking the design process so far I had to tweak and alter a lot of the work to make it you know work lol. The one on the left is Daessa (Day-sa) and the one on the right is Elena (El-ay-na) I gave a little pronunciations in there for ya . This is just the beginning and will have more stuff for these two as I go and want to make them elaborate and interesting than most of my OCs. I hope you guys like how they looks so far, and trying to do more interesting hair. Any how, let me know in the comments your thoughts and if you have any ideas for them, I might take some into thought but I have some preset stuff already in mind. Enjoy the piece and enjoy your day guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment